May 16, 2012

Cloud of Witnesses

Today my devout hope is to make my final visit to the Italian consulate, emerging with my visa. The letter partly pictured below will accomplish this. That the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, the Secretariat of State of the Holy See, and the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life--and one would hope, in the midst of their agreement, the Holy Spirit--have blessed by their seals my summons to Rome is supposed to convince the Republic of Italy to permit me entrance.



2 comments:

Marc in Eugene said...

I thought about moving to Italy a few years ago and then, precisely because I knew my Italian wouldn't get me through the Official Maze of Bureaucrats and I didn't want to end up illegal for who knows how long, I set aside the project. Good luck! but I doubt that it is done, your dealing with the offices.

-Lou (Louis) said...

Fantastic Father!

-Lou